Shooters Freehold

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Shooters Freehold! A place for firearms enthusiasts to gather.

Author Topic: Rifles for Sale  (Read 55 times)

Doug Bowser

Rifles for Sale
« on: September 26, 2017, 01:48:10 AM »

FIREARMS FOR SALE

All firearms are as described. Buyer pays shipping and insurance as indicated. A 3 day non-firing inspection period applies. CRFFL eligibility as indicated I do not have a Federal Firearms License and I will not ship to any dealer requiring me to have one. I prefer USPS Money Orders or PayPal as a gift for payment. Photos available at dougbowser@cableone.net

1.   Harrington and Richard USGI Model 12 .22 LR (Civilian model 5200) rifle with Redfield Palma rear sight and Redfield International Globe Front sight. Has a short Weaver rail for mounting a telescope. Has a hand stop and swivel on the rail and an International loop sling.  The rifle is in overall excellent condition (has ne small mark in the wood at the lower swivel). Would make a great RF F                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Class rifle.  01 FFL required, shipping and insurance $30.00 $700.00 no trades

2.   Russian SKS by Tula mfg  in 1955, refinished (wood and metal) to excellent, the bore is excellent, serial numbers force matched on stock, but not; on the receiver, bolt carrier, magazine and trigger guard. Has Russian refinish markings on metal and stock. Has original Russian sling, has rod and bayonet.  CRFFL OK, shipping and insurance $30.00  $600.00 no trades

3.   Winchester Model 52C .22 LR Target Rifle. 28 barrel, has 5 shot magazine and one single shot adapter, Redfield Olympic Peep Sight, Globe Front Sight with spirit level. There has been a full length rail installed with an adjustable hand stop. The bluing and bore are excellent, the stock is very good plus. The rifle was made in 1956. $1000.00 no trades. HIS $30.00

4.   Remington 40X rifle with 24 Shilen .222 Remington barrel. The barrel is 24 long and measures 15/16 at the muzzle. Drilled and tapped for peep and globe front sights, wood is laminated and in VG condition. Tasco 32x Target telescope. The rifle is very accurate. $1000.00 no trades  HIS $30.00

5.   Siamese Mauser 1898 action, suitable for rebarreling to .45-70. No trigger. VG condition. Cannot be shipped to CRFFL as it is not a complete rifle. I will accept PayPal as a gift or USPS Money order. $120.00

Shooter of anything that goes bang. Student of Military History.

Author of "Rifles of the White Death: and Neutrality through Marksmanship".